Friday, June 1, 2012

Some of my recent scrapping projects.....

I am on the design team for Paper Piecings by Nikki.  Here are a few of the projects I have made recently using her awesome files.  You can find these files, and many other cute files at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com. Nikki also has stamp sets available in her store now.  She has the cutest face stamps for critters and people!  Stop in and check them out today!

I made 6 of these for my friend's baby shower.  I used the 3D Baby Onesie file, and the monkey was from the So Jungilicious file.  This 3D baby onesie file does come with a cute little monkey wearing a diaper, sucking a pacifier, and holding a bottle. 



I made this layout for one of our weekly challenges to use an "oldie but goodie" file.  This is from the Birthday Bash set.



This little grilling bear is from the Campin Crazy file.  This file has so many cool piecings for camping layouts.  His hat is from the Take Me Out To the Ball Game file.  Since Dad always wears a hat, and always did most of the cooking at camp.  I had to give him a hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment